Location: We have 7 Private remote ranches in North Texas
North Texas area in between Whitt and Loving Texas.. guiding hunts since 2004. Please text or call so we can direct you to your lodging.The closest airport is DFW. We are approximately 2 hours away. Text for more info 940 456 0685
- All hunters must have a Texas hunting license. They are available at any Walmart in Texas.
- Each hunter needs to bring heavy-duty plastic garden bags and provide to guide upon arrival (for meat packing/storage)
- Please No Check in after 7pm.
- Camouflage clothing for all conditions (rain gear).
- Bring flashlight (NO Spotlighting at stands).
- Night vision is allowed for hog hunting.
- .270 or larger caliber rifle is good for hog hunts. .223 is inadequate.
- Bring a large cooler and a cleaning knife.
- Spring turkey hunts only - No fall turkey hunts.
- We recommend each hunter brings binoculars.
- Bring large trash bags and paper towels for game meat.
- Each hunter needs to bring scent cover spray to the blind.
- Bring disposable (latex) gloves.
- For those flying in, you will need to rent a pick-up truck as you will be lodging on a remote ranch.
- Bow hunters: feel free to bring your favorite bow chair or stool.
- If booking in the Fall - bring portable heaters and propane bottles
There are no refunds on deposits - rebook only - No exceptions!
We do not accept checks.
Check-in is 12:30pm on the first day of your booked hunt - NOT the day before.
Frequently asked questions:
- Blaze orange is not required.
- You're allowed to clean your own game at no cost or have your guide clean your game - $40.00 and up to $100.00 depending on size..
- We have no added charge per pound or trophy fees.
- The cabins have a fire pit and a charcoal grill.
- Our cabins are equipped with TV with dvd, stove, coffee pot, microwave, all bedding, heat and air, full size fridge, full size bathrooms with showers, towels and toilet paper.
- Taxidermy services available for deer and hog mounts (additional cost).
- Fly into DFW or Love Field and rent a car.
- Ranches are located 2 hours Northwest of Dallas, Texas.
- Bring food and drink. Local restaurants are 15 minutes from lodging.
- Make arrangements with airline to transport firearms.
- This is low fence, free range, fair chase hunting (no high fence).
- We do not sell hunting licenses. They are available at any Wal-Mart in Texas.
- Hunting license fees are subject to change. From one year to the next
- Deep freezers available to store meat.
- We can pack and ship meat - just ask us.
- We recommend a minimum of .270 caliber for hogs
- Check-in is at 12:30pm the first day of your booked hunt - not the day before.
- one tom hunts are in May only