Information and Location:
Location: Set GPS for Graham, Texas. Please call so we can direct you to your cabin.The closest airport is DFW. We are approximately 1 hours and 45 minutes away.
- All hunters must have a Texas hunting license. They are available at any Walmart in Texas.
- Each hunter needs to bring heavy-duty plastic garden bags and provide to guide upon arrival (for meat packing/storage)
- Please No Check in after 7pm.
- Camouflage clothing for all conditions (rain gear).
- Bring flashlight (NO Spotlighting at stands).
- Night vision is allowed for hog hunting.
- 270 or larger caliber rifle is good for hog hunts. .223 is inadequate.
- Bring a large cooler and a cleaning knife.
- Spring turkey hunts only - No fall turkey hunts.
- We recommend each hunter brings binoculars.
- Bring large trash bags and paper towels for game meat.
- Each hunter needs to bring scent cover spray to the blind.
- Bring disposable (latex) gloves.
- For those flying in, you will need to rent a pick-up truck as you will be lodging on a remote ranch.
- Bow hunters: feel free to bring your favorite bow chair or stool.
...... Bring food and drinks
There are no refunds - rebook only - No exceptions!
We do not accept checks.
Frequently asked questions:
- Blaze orange is not required.
- You're allowed to clean your own game at no cost or have your guide clean your game - $40.00 and up to $100.00 pending on size..
- We have no added charge per pound or trophy fees.
- The cabin(s) have a fire pit and a charcoal grill.
- Our cabins are equipped with Dish TV, stove, coffee pot, microwave, all bedding, heat and air, full size fridge, full size bathrooms with showers, towels and toilet paper.
- We can arrange for meat to be shipped (additional cost).. Please text James for details.
- Taxidermy services available for deer and hog mounts (additional cost).
- Fly into DFW or Love Field and rent a car.
- Ranches are located 2 hours Northwest of Dallas, Texas.
- Bring food and drink. Local restaurants are 15 minutes from lodging.
- Make arrangements with airline to transport firearms.
- This is low fence, free range, fair chase hunting (no high fence).
- We do not sell hunting licenses. They are available at any Wal-Mart in Texas.
- Hunting license fees are subject to change. From one year to the next
- Deep freezers available to store meat.
- We can pack and ship meat - just ask us.
- We recommend a minimum of .270 caliber for hogs
AFFORDABLE NORTH TEXAS HUNTING